Highpower Management System Software (HMS)Access control system software powered by SQL Server.
The Highpower Management System (HMS) is our SQL-based access control management software designed for high-performance and scalability. It is authored and maintained by our Connecticut-based engineering department. It is designed for deployment by IT departments and customers that require the reliability and manageability provided by Microsoft SQL Server.
might also need:
All the items needed
for card swipe
from cards to
All the items for single door control access,for use
Stand-alone card swipe
readers that do
a door controller,
with a variety
of ID options.
Fingerprint readers that combine proximity, keypad, biometric
Call us at 1-800-991-3646
InstallationDownload HMS Enterprise V4.1
Download HMS Software Installation Manual
If you require assistance with the installation of HMS Enterprise, please call us at 203-634-3900. Using your high-speed Internet connection, Highpower Security Products can setup the system remotely for you. We will setup both purchased and trial systems at your request.
HMS Access Control System Software Features
- Multiple computers can manage the same access control system using client-server based technology
- Virtually unlimited number of door controllers or readers and card holders
- HMS Server runs as a Windows Service to log transactions, even when the client software is not running
- Email alerts notify if a particular card or card holder has accessed the system
- Hyper-syncing - Synchronize with multiple controllers simultaneously (up to 32,000 units) dramatically cutting down the time to update systems with many devices
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet data import
- Data export to many formats, with redesigned Microsoft reporting
HMS Software Installation & Compatibility
The Highpower Management System Software has been tested to run on: 32 & 64 bit Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 & Windows Server 2008
Technical Info & DownloadsHMSE Client
Current build number is: 4.1.5072.20160 (November 20, 2013)
Download the Client Revision History
Current build number is: 4.1.5072.20962 (November 20, 2013).
Download the Server Revision History
HMSE Server Manager
Current build number is: 4.1.5069.42754 (November 20, 2013).
8000 Controller Firmware
Current core firmware number is: V01.19a.
Current TCPIP firmware number is: 4.53.
Download the 8000 Firmware Revision History
Flash your 8000 controller with the latest core firmware.
Current firmware number is V8.0 (Jan 11, 2008) for STA readers compatible with HMS.
901 Fingerprint Firmware
Current firmware number is V1.59 (April 26, 2010) for 901 readers compatible with HMS.
The download distribution provides a trial version and contains all of the latest patches. The trial version can be upgraded to a full version later by obtaining a license. Call Highpower sales at 203-634-3900 for details.
- Introduction to the Components of HMS Enterprise
- HMS Access System Software Product Overview
- Download HMS Software installation manual PDF
Many Highpower Security products have been designed to function with our HMS access control system software. These include:
- Highpower 8000 power over-Ethernet two-door access controller
- Highpower 3500 access point one-door access controller
- STA Series version 8 reader
- Ethernet Smart Series J Readers
- Model 901 Fingerprint Reader