Highpower Management System Software (HMS)Access control software powered by SQL Server.
The Highpower Management System (HMS) is our SQL-based access control management software designed for high-performance and scalability. This access software is authored and maintained by our Connecticut-based engineering department. It is designed for deployment by IT departments and customers that require the reliability and manageability provided by Microsoft SQL Server, for safe and reliable door access control.
might also need:
All the items needed
for card swipe
from cards to
All the items for single door control access,for use
Stand-alone card swipe
readers that do
a door controller,
with a variety
of ID options.
Fingerprint readers that combine proximity, keypad, biometric
Call us at 1-800-991-3646
Software InstallationDownload HMS Enterprise V5.1
If you require assistance with the installation of HMS Enterprise, please call us at 203-634-3900. Using your high-speed Internet connection, Highpower Security Products can setup the system remotely for you. We will setup both purchased and trial systems at your request.
HMS Access Control Software Features
- Multiple computers can manage the same access control system using client-server based technology
- Virtually unlimited number of door controllers or readers and card holders
- HMS Server runs as a Windows Service to log transactions, even when the client software is not running
- Email alerts notify if a particular card or card holder has accessed the system
- Hyper-syncing - Synchronize with multiple controllers simultaneously (up to 32,000 units) dramatically cutting down the time to update systems with many devices
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet data import
- Data export to many formats, with redesigned Microsoft reporting
HMS Software Installation & Compatibility
The Highpower Management System Software has been tested to run on: 64 bit Windows 7-10 & Windows Server 2010
Access Control Software Technical Info & DownloadsHMSE Client
Current build number is: 5.1.6668.32110 (x64)/5.1.6668.32153 (x86) (April 4, 2018)
Download the Client Revision History
Current build number is: 5.1.6753.27598 (x64)/5.1.6753.27379 (x86) (June 28, 2018).
Download the Server Revision History
HMSE Server Manager
Current build number is: 5.1 (March 31, 2018).
8000 Controller Firmware
Current core firmware number is: V01.31 Apr 2015.
Current TCPIP firmware number is: 4.53.
Download the 8000 Firmware Revision History
Flash your 8000 controller with the latest core firmware.
Current firmware number is V8.0 (Jan 11, 2008) for STA readers compatible with HMS.
901 Fingerprint Firmware
Current firmware number is V1.61 for 901 readers compatible with HMS.
The download distribution provides a trial version and contains all of the latest patches. The trial version can be upgraded to a full version later by obtaining a license. Call Highpower sales at 203-634-3900 for details.
- Introduction to the Components of HMS Enterprise
- HMS Access System Software Product Overview
- Download HMS Software installation manual XPS
Many Highpower Security products have been designed to function with our HMS access control software. These include:
- Highpower 8000 power over-Ethernet two-door access control kit
- Highpower 3500 access point one-door access control kit
- STA Series version 8 ID barcode & magstripe reader
- Ethernet Smart Series JX Readers
- Model 901 Fingerprint/Biometric Reader